A different version of Balance Game into which the contestant has to balance a large scale using bags filled with silver dollars bearing the show's host to win a big prize.
- The contestant is shown a prize and a large balance scale. The contestant is then shown four bags, each representing a different money amount. One bag has the last two or three digits of the prize's price on it; it is immediately placed on the left side of the scale. The other three bags have different multiples of $1,000 on them. The contestant selects two of the three thousand-dollar bags to place alongside the three-digit bag, forming their bid on the prize (for example, placing $1,000 and $6,000 bags with a $188 bag would make the contestant's bid $7,188).
- A bag representing the amount of the prize's price, marked only with the name of the prize, is then placed on the right side of the scale; if the scale balances, the contestant wins the prize. If the scale does not balance, he/she loses the game.
- The game received its first win on the second playing from February 15, 2006 (#3533K).
- The vane readout originally had four digits. A fifth was added on May 18, 2006 (#3624K).
- When the game was introduced on February 6, 2006 (#3521K), the bags were purportedly filled with "Barker Silver Dollars," bearing the face of former Price Is Right host Bob Barker. Since his retirement, the coins have been replaced with "Drew Dollars," which are pieces of wood covered with paper to make them look like coins. While the staff has confirmed that the bags actually contain no coins, both Barker and Carey show one real coin to the contestant at the beginning of the game. The Barker Silver Dollars were the same ones used in the original Balance Game and the first contestant who won the new Balance Game was given one of the coins as a souvenir; subsequent contestants were not offered a dollar. Carey has revived the custom of giving away a Drew Dollar as a souvenir.
- On August 11, 2015 (#7202K, aired out of order on August 10), the Summer Beach Party special, the game was decorated with a mountain climber wearing surfing gear and on a surfboard.
- The game has received 92 wins, most recently on July 7, 2020 (#9222K, aired out of order on January 30).
- Balance Game has been played for a car 22 times, most recently on January 20, 2020 (#8991K, aired out of order on January 22).
- The most number of times this game was played in any season was 18.
- Balance Game was one of five "new" pricing games seen on the ninth/tenth taping session of Season 36, which was seen on November 29, 2007 (#4104K), December 10, 2007 (#4121K, aired out of order on November 19), January 8, 2008 (#4132K), and January 14, 2008 (#4141K, aired out of order on January 17).
Premiere Playing (February 6, 2006, #3521K)Edit
First Balance Game Winner (February 15, 2006, #3533K)Edit
First Playing With the 5-Digit Vane (May 18, 2006, #3624K)Edit
First & Only Car Playing with Bob Barker (October 12, 2006, #3714K)Edit
Final Playing With Bob Barker (May 29, 2007, #4012K)Edit
First Playing With Drew Carey (November 29, 2007, #4104K)Edit
Balance Game for a $3,040+ Trip to Cancun (May 29, 2008, #4354K)Edit
Balance Game Win for a Kia Soul (June 22, 2009, #4811K)Edit
Balance Game for a Club Car XRT850 Dale Earnhardt Jr Golf Cart (November 17, 2009, #4912K)Edit
Balance Game With an Oversized Prize Bag (April 1, 2011, #5505K)Edit
Balance Game for a Trip to Walt Disney World (April 18, 2013, #6314K, aired out of order on May 3)Edit
First Balance Game Win of Season 42 (January 2, 2014, #6554K, aired out of order on July 2, originally rescheduled to air on June 26, then to June 30)Edit
Beach Balance Game (August 11, 2015, #7202K, aired out of order on August 10)Edit
Balance Game for a Dodge Dart SXT (November 11, 2015, #7283K)Edit
Balance Game for a Chevrolet Malibu 1LT (May 18, 2017, #7944K, aired out of order on May 16)Edit
Balance Game for a Kia Forte LX (October 13, 2017, #8045K)Edit
A Car Win on Halloween (October 31, 2017, #8072K)Edit
16-Year Old Jazmine Plays Balance Game for a Jeep Wrangler (March 22, 2018, #8264K)Edit
Balance Game With a Shirtless James (January 18, 2019, #8585K)Edit
Super Bowl Balance Game (February 1, 2019, #8605K)Edit
Balance Game for an $11,000+ Trip to London (February 20, 2019, #8633K, aired out of order on May 29)Edit
Dawn Goes Barefoot After Winning Balance Game (April 8, 2019, #8701K, aired out of order on April 1)Edit
Balance Game for an Outdoor Day Bed, an Outdoor TV Lift Cabinet, and a Samsung 55" 4K TV (June 13, 2019, #8794K)Edit
Balance Game With Jonathan Mangum from Let's Make a Deal (November 21, 2019, #8904K, aired out of order on March 26, 2020)Edit
Balance Game for a Beachcomber 5-Person Hot Tub and a Portable Basketball Hoop (December 24, 2019, #8952K)Edit
Balance Game With Cedric Yarbrough and Patricia Heaton from Carol's Second Act (January 9, 2020, #8974K)Edit
Balance Game for a Mazda 3 Sport (January 20, 2020, #8991K, aired out of order on January 22)Edit
Balance Game for an $18,000+ Trip to Italy (January 29, 2020, #9003K, aired out of order on December 30, 2019)Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.