Coming or Going is a game where you have a 50/50 chance to win a four-digit prize by having the numbers come towards you or go away from you.
- In this game, the contestant sees a base number on a teeter-totter. Behind it are three other numbers which make up the price of a prize. The price of the prize can go either one of two ways: "Coming," pulling the teeter-totter to the left or "Going," pulling the teeter-totter to the right. Pulling it the right way wins the prize.
- On October 9, 2003 (#2624K), exactly one week after its premiere, the game was first won on its second playing.
- Coming or Going is the last pricing game to premiere prior to Rod Roddy's death.
- Coming or Going was won three times on the primetime version of the show. It happened on the December 18, 2003 (#013SP, Bob's Birthday Party), May 22, 2004 (#018SP, Hall of Fame) and April 9, 2005 (#019SP, aired out of order on April 16) Million Dollar Spectaculars.
- From October 2, 2003 (#2614K) to May 19, 2010 (#5173K), only the bell would sound if the player made the right decision. A buzzer sounds if the player chose incorrectly.
- On June 8, 2010 (#5202K), a split screen was introduced to indicate if the contestant won or lost by having one of the prize models show the actual retail price of the grand prize.
- On September 24, 2015 (#7214K), the thin silver metal holders that are used to keep the numbers in place were added.
- On November 27, 2019 (#8913K), the Thanksgiving College Rivals episode, Bronte Sichlar (UCLA) won a kitchen package worth $7,646, and Anniya Louis (USC) was denied.
- When the game started out, there was no reveal, just a simple sound effect.
- As of June 8, 2010 (#5202K), a model held a card with the right price on it and flipped over after the decision was made. However, the game was originally going to be called Coming & Going, with a price reveal, but it changed before taping.
- There has never been any prize whose last number is a "0".
- The most number of times this game was played in any season was 34.
- Coming or Going was the last pricing game to debut on the turntable until Vend-O-Price.
- Former host Bob Barker would often say about the game, "In order to win, you (the contestant) just need to know whether you're coming or going."
- Coming of Going was one of four "new" pricing games seen on the seventh taping session of Season 36, which was seen on November 27, 2007 (#4102K, aired out of order on November 5), December 3, 2007 (#4111K, aired out of order on November 12), December 14, 2007 (#4125K, aired out of order on November 2), January 9, 2008 (#4133K, aired out of order on January 7), January 17, 2008 (#4144K, aired out of order on January 14), and January 22, 2008 (#4152K, aired out of order on January 29).
Premiere Playing (October 2, 2003, #2614K)Edit
Coming or Going for a $2,500 Trip to Mazatlan (November 18, 2005, #3415K)Edit
Final Playing with Bob Barker (June 14, 2007, #4034K)Edit
First Coming or Going Win With Drew Carey (December 3, 2007, #4111K, aired out of order on November 12)Edit
A Coming or Going Blooper (November 25, 2008, #4522K, aired out of order on November 18)Edit
Coming or Going for a Pair of Adventurer Motorized Kayaks (March 31, 2011, #5504K)Edit
Coming or Going for a Scoot Coupe (January 3, 2012, #5782K, aired out of order on October 26, 2011, originally rescheduled to air on October 25, 2011)Edit
Colby Plays Coming or Going with Charles Barkley (January 21, 2013, #6191K, aired out of order on February 21, originally rescheduled to air on February 18)Edit
Coming or Going for a Trip to an NFL Game in London (February 8, 2013, #6215K, aired our of order on February 1)Edit
Coming or Going for a Pair of Honda PCX150 Motorscooters (June 13, 2013, #6394K)Edit
Last Coming or Going Loss of Season 42 (May 6, 2014, #6732K)Edit
Coming or Going for a Suzuki QuadSport Z90 ATV and a Honda CRF 125F Off-Road Motorcycle (December 30, 2014, #6942K)Edit
Alejandra Plays Coming or Going with Julie Bowen (February 20, 2017, #7821K, aired out of order on February 23)Edit
From October 25, 2017 (#8063K)Edit
Beach Coming or Going (June 21, 2018, #8394K)Edit
Lindsey's St. Lucia Trip and Cash Equivalent Win (October 9, 2018, #8442K)Edit
Dream Car Coming or Going (February 21, 2019, #8634K, aired out of order on May 30)Edit
Last Coming or Going Loss of Season 47 (March 22, 2019, #8675K, aired out of order on April 26, originally rescheduled to air on March 15)Edit
Mother's Day Coming or Going (May 17, 2019, #8755K, aired out of order on May 10)Edit
Coming or Going To The Beach (June 21, 2019, #8805K)Edit
Coming or Going With John's Winnings Added to the Showcase Jackpot (October 14, 2019, #8851K)Edit
Coming or Going for an Amigo F10 150 Motorscooter and a Suzuki VanVan 200 Motorcycle (November 6, 2019, #8883K)Edit
Veterans Coming or Going (November 11, 2019, #8891K)Edit
College Rival Coming or Going (November 27, 2019, #8913K)Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.