Danielle Demski (born in 1981 in Chandler, Arizona) is an American Model, TV personality, and Miss Teen USA and Miss USA pageant winner.
- Demski won her very first pageant title in 1998, she was crowned Miss Arizona Teen USA 1999.
- She then competed in the Miss Teen USA 1999 pageant held in Shreveport, Louisiana in August,
Danielle became the third delegate from Arizona to make it the semi-finals. She placed sixth in the interview segment (9.22) as well as the swimsuit category (9.45) and third in the evening gown (96.8), entering the top six in fourth place with an average combined score of 9.45, retaining fourth position following the finals question and placed third runner-up overall.
- In 2003, Danielle won the Miss Arizona USA 2004 pageant in her first attempt at the title, becoming the third Miss Arizona Teen USA to win the Miss Arizona USA title. She represented Arizona in the 2004 Miss USA pageant (broadcasted live from the Kodak Theater in Hollywood, California on April 11, 2004). She once again made the first cut, the first Arizonan to have done so since 1998. She competed in the evening gown competition but unfortunately did not advance to the top ten. Demski is one of only seventeen women who have placed in both Miss Teen USA and Miss USA pageants.
- Danielle is a graduate of the Walter Cronkite School at Arizona State University, with a degree in Broadcast Journalism as well as a Minor in Theater. She was also a cheerleader for the Arizona Cardinals while attending college. After graduating from college, Danielle worked as the main presenter for Destination TV, as a correspondent for the Phoenix Suns and as a co-host for an NFL program on ESPN radio.
Game Show CareerEdit
- Danielle took on a new challenge when she entered the world of Modeling on a Game Show as she'd done so beginning with The Price is Right on September 23, 2013 (Season 42 Premiere episode) all the way to September 30.
- TV audiences would soon see more of Danielle on Let's Make a Deal (hosted by Wayne Brady) as she was brought in as a temporary fill-in model for Tiffany Coyne, who went on maternity leave beginning early in Season Five.
- Demski currently is working for the World Series of Poker, held at the Rio hotel in Las Vegas, as a correspondent.
- She's appeared in several short online videos highlighting tournament play as well as various "featurettes" concerning the tournament and the players on the tournament's website, World Series of Poker Web Site.
- She is also the host of The Vegas Minute, a weekly video segment which airs on KTLA in Los Angeles, California as well as several other American television stations and the website Vegas.com.