Kids Day is where kids age 8-14 come with their parents to play The Price is Right. The mother or father can bring as many as three kids to the show. It can be a mother and son team, a father and son team, a mother and daughter team, a father and daughter team or it can be a two-son team with a parent, a two-daughter team with a parent or a mix of a son-daughter team with a parent. It was first introduced during season 41.
While children are allowed input on gaming decisions, the rules do state that all final decisions (pricing and/or gaming) must be made by the parent.
- The first Kids Special was on April 18, 2013 (#6314K, aired out of order on May 3, 2013 due to CBS' coverage of the Boston Marathon bombing).
- The second Kids Special was on December 30, 2013 (#6551K, aired out of order on December 27, 2013).
- The third Kids Special was on January 19, 2015 (#6971K).
- The fourth Kids Special was on Christmas Eve in 2015 (#7334K).
- The fifth Kids Special was on December 23, 2016 (#7735K).
- The sixth Kids Special was a full week of shows from March 19-23, 2018 (#826xK).
- The seventh Kids Special was a full week of school-themed episodes from March 18-22, 2019 (#867xK, aired out of order on April 22-26, originally rescheduled to air on March 11-15).
- The eighth Kids Special was a full week of school-themed episodes from April 27-May 1, 2020 (#912xK, aired out of order on April 20-24), with printable worksheets.
Printable Worksheets Edit
To download the activity worksheets:
- Click on the links below, which will open the PDF worksheet in a new window.
- Click the Download button in the upper right-hand corner or right click and choose "Save As" to save the file.
- Or from a computer press the Print button in the upper right-hand corner to immediately print the worksheet and jump into the fun!