At the start of the game, the contestant is shown a wrong price for the first prize and is asked to guess whether its actual price is "more" (higher) or "less" (lower) than the one displayed. If correct, the contestant wins that prize. This is repeated for the subsequent prizes, including the car. Stumble once at any point it's game over, but the contestant gets to keep any of the prizes won up to that point.
- More or Less was the last pricing game to premiere during Bob Barker's tenure as host of the show. The game was created by Barker himself.
- Bob Barker had contestant Sharon win all 4 prizes in this game on the 2nd playing from February 21, 2007 (#3893K) and it was the only time that it's happened during Bob's tenure. All the other wins occurred after Drew Carey took over.
- Under Bob's tenure, after Rich Fields announces the first three prizes, it would cut to Bob talking with the contestant, and after that the car was described. But, in the Carey era, the announcer will describe the first three prizes and straight to the car.
- On February 19, 2016 (#7415K, aired out of order on February 16), during Dream Car Week, a Maserati was offered. During that playing, contestant Desiree Lopez lost on the second prize.
- More or Less has officially received 27 wins over the years. It's most recent win happened on November 9, 2018 (#8485K).
- As of June 1, 2018 (#8365K), it has been lost on the first prize 16 times; that meant the contestant won absolutely nothing.
- On April 12, 2018 (#8294K), contestant Vanessa Sam won the showcase despite wiping out of this pricing game for the first time.
- As with Golden Road, the contestant is allowed to keep playing as long as they guess correctly. Except Golden Road has you choose which number of 2, 3, or 4 is the correct number for the prize; in this game you have a 50-50 chance to win up to 4 prizes.
- Like Magic Number and Gas Money, this game has never been the first pricing game to start any show. Because the electronic component of the game needs time to start up, the game can be no earlier than second on the show.
- The most number of times this game was played in any season was 16.
- The game is similar in concept with Triple Play, Line 'Em Up, Five Price Tags and That's Too Much!
Premiere Playing (February 16, 2007, #3885K)Edit
First & Only More or Less Winner with Bob Barker (February 21, 2007, #3893K)Edit
First More or Less Wipeout (March 5, 2007, #3912K)Edit
More or Less for a Lincoln MKZ (May 16, 2007, #022SP)Edit
Final Playing with Bob Barker featuring a 3-Trip Playing (June 13, 2007, #4033K)Edit
More or Less for a Chrysler Sebring Convertible (May 8, 2009, #4745K)Edit
Only More or Less Win of Season 38 (November 25, 2009, #4923K)Edit
More or Less for a Toyota Camry LE (December 22, 2009, #4962K)Edit
Only More or Less Win of Season 40 (May 28, 2012, #5991K)Edit
Craig Ferguson Hosts More or Less (April 1, 2014, #6682K)Edit
More or Less for a Ford Explorer (June 20, 2014, #6795K)Edit
More or Less for a Nissan Cube (December 30, 2014, #6942K)Edit
More or Less for a Mazda5 SP (March 5, 2015, #7034K, aired out of order on April 9)Edit
More or Less for a Maserati Quattroporte S (February 19, 2016, #7415K, aired out of order on February 16)Edit
More or Less for a Fiat 500X Pop (April 19, 2016, #7502K)Edit
First More or Less Win of 2017 (May 2, 2017, #7922K)Edit
From September 29, 2017 (#8025K)Edit
Mother & Daughter Play More or Less (May 11, 2018, #8335K)Edit
A More or Less Win on the Veterans Day Special (November 9, 2018, #8485K)Edit
More or Less With Sheryl Underwood & Sharon Osborne (November 25, 2019, #8911K)Edit
More or Less Premiere (February 16, 2007, #3885K)
The only More or Less win under Bob Barker's tenure (February 21, 2007, #3893K)
More or Less Win from 2008 (May 8, 2008, #4324K)
The Only More or Less Win from the 38th Season (November 25, 2009, #4923K)
More or Less Win from Christmas Eve 2012 (December 24, 2012, #6151K)
More or Less Win from 2013 (November 17, 2013, #6493K)
More or Less Win featuring Craig Ferguson (April 1, 2014, #6682K)
More or Less Win (June 4, 2014, #6773K, aired out-of-order on June 11, 2014)
More or Less Win (June 20, 2014, #6795K)
Last More or Less Win for 2014 (December 30, 2014, #6942K)
More or Less Win from Socially Awesome Week (January 22, 2016, #7375K, aired out-of-order from January 29, 2016)
More or Less Win featuring an early applause before the outcome result to start the 45th season (September 20, 2016, #7612K)
More or Less Win (May 2, 2017, #7922K)
A dismal playing from Season 46 (April 12, 2018, #8294K)