Music Week is a whole week of a somewhat music-themed special on "The Price is Right". It was first introduced during season 47.
- The first annual Music Week was on February 4-8, 2019 (#861xK).
- On the Country episode on February 4, 2019 (#8611K, aired out of order on February 6), DJ Kelly from KFRG San Bernardino, CA (95.1FM and simulcast on KXFG 92.9FM Menifee, CA), "95.1 K-FROG", was there, and 1/2 was renamed to Hats Off.
- On the Hip Hop episode on February 5, 2019 (#8612K), DJ Yesi Ortiz was there from KAMP-FM Los Angeles, CA, "97.1 FM Amp Radio" to play hip hop in the audience.
- On the Rock 'n Roll episode on February 6, 2019 (#8613K, aired out of order on February 4), Stryker from KROQ-FM 106.7 Pasadena, CA, "106.7 KROQ", was there, and KISS, which consists of Paul Stanley, Gene Simmons, Eric Singer, and Tommy Thayer, were there for a road tour who was ending touring after 45 years, going out guns blazing.
- On the EDM episode on February 7, 2019 (#8614K), present in the studio was Raul Campos from KCRW 89.9-FM Santa Monica, CA for EDM music.
- On the Grammy episode on February 8, 2019 (#8615K), DJ E-man from KPWR 105.9FM Los Angeles, CA, "Power 106", was here, and The O in the Plinko logo and its chips taking on the look of a record.
- The second annual Music Week was on January 20-24, 2020 (#899xK).
- On the Pop Music episode on January 20, 2020 (#8991K, aired out of order on January 22), DJ Drew from KIIS-FM 102.7 Los Angeles, CA (and simulcast on KVVS 105.5FM Rosamond, CA), "102.7 KIIS FM" was there and the guest models were Haim, which consists of sisters Este, Danielle, and Alana Haim.
- On the Rock 'n Roll episode on January 21, 2020 (#8992K), Doug Jones from SiriusXM was there, and the guest models were Pete Wentz and Patrick Stump of Fall Out Boy.
- On the EDM episode on January 22, 2020 (#8993K, aired out of order on January 23), Geronimo from SiriusXM was there, and the guest model was Diplo.
- On the Hip Hop episode on January 23, 2020 (#8994K, aired out of order on January 20), DJ Carisma was there from KPWR 105.9FM Los Angeles, CA, "Power 106" to play hip hop in the audience, and the guest model was Anderson.Paak.
- On the Grammy episode on January 24, 2020 (#8995K), DJ Tony Fly and Symon from SiriusXM were there, and the guest model was Meghan Trainor, who was going on tour with Maroon 5.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.