One Right Price is a game played with two prizes.
- A model (formerly Janice Pennington) walks out. The model stands in the center to show the host, the contestant and the studio audience the "One Right Price". Then the contestant must decide which prize, the left or the right, has that price. If the contestant chooses the right prize, they win both prizes. Making the wrong choice lost both prizes.
- The game entered the rotation permanently on November 6, 1975 (#1664D).
- Occasionally, One Right Price can be played for 2 cars, but most of the time it's played for 2 prizes that were less than $10,000. Sometimes the game can offer 2 trips. On at least one playing, on March 18, 1992 (#8353D), the two trips were revealed each behind two doors.
- The game changed 3 times. The dates were on May 17, 1977 (#2382D), March 25, 1983 (#4855D), and the current setup premiered on April 18, 1988 (#6851D).
- In the Dennis James nighttime shows, there was a variation of the game, for it was played with three furs. Dennis himself held the one right price and the hidden prices were face down on stands.
- 2 cars were played on primetime specials.
- On May 20, 2015 (#7143K, aired out of order on May 6, originally rescheduled to air on May 5), Danielle Perez, a contestant in a wheelchair that also had no feet, wound up winning a treadmill while playing this game.
- On the Summer Beach Party specials aired August 11, 2015 (#7202K, aired out of order on August 10) and June 21, 2019 (#8805K), One Right Price was renamed "One Righteous Price" and was won on the former episode and lost on the latter episode.
- On March 23, 2017 (#7865K, aired out of order on March 31), the College Rivals episode, Warnessa Hightower (Texas) won trips to Lake Tahoe and New Orleans, while David Webb (Oklahoma) was denied.
- The most number of times this game was played in any season was 55.
- One Right Price was one of seven pricing games seen on the fifth taping session of Season 36, which was seen on October 19, 2007 (#4045K, aired out of order on November 20), October 26, 2007 (#4055K, aired out of order on October 18), October 31, 2007 (#4063K), November 5, 2007 (#4071K, aired out of order on November 28), November 12, 2007 (#4081K, aired out of order on November 14), and November 20, 2007 (#4092K, aired out of order on October 25).
Premiere Playing (Original Format, September 16, 1972, #002N)Edit
From December 19, 1975 (#1725D)Edit
One Right Price for a World's Most Expensive Monopoly Set and a Hot Tub (July 1, 1977, #2445D)Edit
One Right Price for a Honda Twinstar Motorcycle and a Pool Table (August 27, 1979, #3361D)Edit
One Right Price for a Catamaran and an Electric Car (September 13, 1980, #300N)Edit
Debut of One Right Price's Third Podiums (March 25, 1983, #4855D)Edit
One Right Price for a 1910 Ford Tin Lizzie ½-Scale Replica and a Whirlpool French-Door Refrigerator (September 19, 1983, #5001D)Edit
From May 25, 1984 (#5345D)Edit
One Right Price for a Fire Engine Bunk Bed and a Dining Set (June 4, 1985, #5862D)Edit
One Right Price for an Oriental Panel Screen and a 1932 Ford "Little Street Rod" Replica Car (November 11, 1985, #5881D)Edit
One Right Price for a Baker's Rack and a 1932 Ford ½-Scale Replica Car (October 29, 1986, #6243D)Edit
One Right Price as a Play Along Game (November 3, 1986, #6251D)Edit
One Right Price for a Rattan Rickshaw and an Oak Cabinet (December 2, 1986, #6292D)Edit
One Right Price for a Model J Bunk Bed and a Drum Kit (October 4, 1988, #6972D)Edit
One Right Price for a Model J Bunk Bed and a Baker's Rack (May 8, 1989, #7271D)Edit
One Right Price for a Leisure Product System Wine Vault and a Water Ventures Aqua Cycle (September 11, 1991, #8093D)Edit
One Right Price for a Game Room Gallery Bar Set and a Honda Cub EZ90 Off-Road Bike (January 24, 1992, #8275D)Edit
One Right Price for a Bradington Young Sofa and a Deluxe Indy Mini Car (May 7, 1993, #8815D)Edit
Emma's Crazy One Right Price Win (November 18, 1996, #0141K)Edit
A 2-Trip Win on Christmas Eve (December 24, 1998, #0954K)Edit
One Right Price for a Honda XR-100 Motorcycle and a Howard Miller Gallery Clock (March 1, 2002, #2085K)Edit
One Right Price for 2 Cars on a Million Dollar Spectacular (May 3, 2003, #010SP)Edit
Final Playing with Bob Barker (May 29, 2007, #4012K)Edit
One Right Price for a Dinette Set and a Jumpin' Fantasy Jump Rope Arcade Game (November 12, 2007, #4081K, aired out of order on November 14)Edit
Shadd Plays One Right Price with Jenny McCarthy (October 14, 2011, #5665K, aired out of order on January 3, 2012)Edit
First Loss of Season 42 (January 7, 2014, #6562K, aired out of order on January 6)Edit
From December 29, 2014 (#6941K)Edit
Handicapped Contestant Richard Plays One Right Price (April 13, 2015, #7091K, aired out of order on April 27)Edit
Contestant in a Wheelchair Wins a Treadmill (May 6, 2015, #7123K, aired out of order on May 5)Edit
One Righteous Price 2015 (August 11, 2015, #7202K, aired out of order on August 10)Edit
From the 2015 National Breast Cancer Awareness Month Special (October 1, 2015, #7224K)Edit
Tracie Plays One Right Price with Jack Black (February 22, 2017, #7823K, aired out of order on February 20)Edit
From November 21, 2017 (#8102K)Edit
One Right Price for a Genuine Buddy 125 Motorscooter and a Set of Balencia Handbags (June 21, 2018, #8394K)Edit
One Right Price for an LG 86" 4K TV and a Cal Flame Outdoor Kitchen Island (February 18, 2019, #8631K, aired out of order on May 27)Edit
One Right Price for an LG 65" 4K TV and Gucci His & Hers Accessories (March 22, 2019, #8675K, aired out of order on April 26, originally rescheduled to air on March 15)Edit
One Right Price With 2 Male Models (April 25, 2019, #8724K, aired out of order on April 18)Edit
One Righteous Price 2019 (June 21, 2019, #8805K)Edit
First Win of Season 48 (October 30, 2019, #8873K)Edit
One Right Price for a Kymco Mongoose 270 Euro ATV and a Steam Shower (December 19, 2019, #8944K, aired out of order on December 18)Edit
One Right Price for a Tuxedo & Evening Gown Set, a 3pc Bar Set, and $9,000 in Cash (December 31, 2019, #8962K)Edit
One Right Price With Diplo (January 22, 2020, #8993K, aired out of order on January 23)Edit
One Right Price for 2 Cars from Dream Car Week (February 17, 2020, #9031K)Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.