- The contestant must push the blocks until the correct price is showing in the window. If they are correct, they win the prize. Any blocks that are pushed beyond the window fall into a box, permanently out of play, and cannot be recovered. During the game's first playing (and a few others after that), Bob Barker joked that the blocks cannot be retrieved because they "go to China" and even went so far as to look down inside the box and said he saw people eating chow mein.
- When the game first premiered, it received its first win.
- On its first three playings, the box was red on March 3, 1999 (#1043K), March 26, 1999 (#1065K), and March 31, 1999 (#1073K) then it becomes yellow on its fourth playing on April 19, 1999 (#1091K).
- While the window is shaded in blue, on the April Fool's Day 2016 (#7475K) episode, as a joke, it was yellow. The hands were also missing from the logo.
- On May 3, 2016 (#7522K), the set got a new color scheme, the hands were removed, the squares were rearranged, and an additional curved triangle is installed behind the logo. Because, it was taped out of order, it did not immediately become permanent. On June 10, 2016 (#7575K), the new color scheme became permanent.
- On January 8, 2019 (#8572K), Dameon McKinzie won an extra $20,000 courtesy of Publishers Clearing House for being the first contestant of the day to win their pricing game. It was played in the second slot.
- The first price shown in the line has never been the correct price.
- Push Over debuted on the final show with the “puffy” turntable walls.
- On one episode, the price flap fell open as Bob was describing the game to the contestant, forcing him to award her the prize.
- The very first numbered block can be any number but a "0".
- The most number of times this game was played in any season was 38.
- There are 9 blocks (at least in a playing for a 4 digit game), so there are 6 possible prices when playing for a 4 digit prize. However, since it's highly unlikely a number like 0, 1, 2, or even 3 will be the first digit, there are usually only 2 or 3 of those possible prices that seem likely to be the right one.
- The falling blocks are audible because Push Over has a microphone inside its box.
- Push Over was one of seven pricing games seen on the fifth taping session of Season 36, which was seen on October 19, 2007 (#4045K, aired out of order on November 20), October 26, 2007 (#4055K, aired out of order on October 18), October 31, 2007 (#4063K), November 5, 2007 (#4071K, aired out of order on November 28), November 12, 2007 (#4081K, aired out of order on November 14), and November 20, 2007 (#4092K), aired out of order on October 25). On the final episode of the group for the ninth/tenth taping session of the season, it was seen on January 25, 2008 (#4155K), replacing Lucky $even.
- On UK's Bruce's Price is Right, the game was played the same, except the blocks fell down "to Australia". On the 2006 Joe Pasquale UK version, it was played for a three-digit prize, the game had a pirate theme, and the blocks are eaten by a fish once they fall.
Premiere Playing (March 3, 1999, #1043K)Edit
Push Over for a Queen-Sized Bed (October 15, 1999)Edit
A Car Win on Christmas Eve (December 24, 2002, #2362K)Edit
Push Over for a Jeep Wrangler Sahara (February 5, 2003, #007SP, aired out of order on February 7, originally rescheduled to air on February 19)Edit
Push Over for a Pair of Yamaha Mountain Max 700 Snowmobiles (May 3, 2003, #010SP)Edit
A Truck Win From the 32rd Season Premiere (September 22, 2003, #2601K)Edit
Push Over for a Chrysler Concorde (December 12, 2003, #2715K)Edit
Push Over for a Fleetwood Gear Box Camping Trailer (December 13, 2003, #013SP)Edit
Push Over for a Reinell 185 18' Ski Boat (March 9, 2004, #2842K, aired out of order on March 1)Edit
Push Over for a Dodge Ram Quad Cab (April 16, 2005, #020SP, aired out of order on April 9)Edit
A Minivan Win from the 35th Season Premiere (September 18, 2006, #3681K)Edit
Push Over for a Yamaha Rhino 450 Off-Road Vehicle (June 4, 2007, #4021K)Edit
Final Playing with Bob Barker (June 12, 2007, #4032K)Edit
Ineligible Contestant Plays Push Over (November 5, 2007, #4071K, aired out of order on November 28)Edit
Push Over for a Pontiac G6 (February 22, 2008, #024SP)Edit
Push Over for a Ford Focus Coupe S (October 10, 2008, #4455K, aired out of order on October 3)Edit
Push Over for a Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid (October 31, 2008, #4485K)Edit
Cassandra Guesses $81,000 for a West Wight Potter 19' Sailboat in Push Over (January 14, 2009, #4583K)Edit
A Technical Win in Push Over (September 21, 2009, #4831K)Edit
Push Over for a Child's Play Set and 2 Patio Heaters (December 22, 2009, #4962K)Edit
Push Over for a Sport Court Basketball Court & and a Harlem Globetrotters Experience (February 1, 2010, #5021K)Edit
Push Over for a Maxum Sport Boat (April 21, 2010, #5133K)Edit
A Car Win From the 7,500th Show (September 28, 2011, #5643K)Edit
Leticia Plays Push Over with Snoop Dogg (October 11, 2011, #5662K, aired out of order on January 2, 2012)Edit
Push Over With An Alternate Light Cover (April 26, 2013, #6325K)Edit
Push Over for a Kymco MXU375 ATV and a Kymco Like 200i Motor-scooter (November 7, 2013, #6485K)Edit
Push Over With a Yellow Window (April 1, 2016, #7475K)Edit
Debut of Push Over's Second Color Scheme (May 3, 2016, #7522K)Edit
First Loss With Blue & Yellow Color Scheme (July 4, 2016, #7601K)Edit
Push Over for a Chevrolet Camaro (May 16, 2017, #7942K, aired out of order on May 18)Edit
From December 20, 2017 (#8133K)Edit
Deaf Contestant Plays Push Over (March 1, 2018, #8234K)Edit
11-Year Old Contestant Plays Push Over (March 21, 2018, #8263K)Edit
Dameon's $20,000 PCH Win (January 8, 2019, #8572K)Edit
Grammy Push Over (February 8, 2019, #8615K)Edit
Push Over for an $11,000+ Trip to Hong Kong (February 19, 2019, #8632K, aired out of order on May 28)Edit
Push Over for a Surfboard Outdoor Shower and a Hot Tub (June 6, 2019, #8784K)Edit
Rosendo's Car and $9,000 Win (October 10, 2019, #8844K)Edit
A Push Over Win With Sam's Winnings Added to the Showcase Jackpot (October 16, 2019, #8853K, aired out of order on October 15)Edit
Push Over With Diplo (January 22, 2020, #8993K, aired out of order on January 23)Edit
Push Over's 21st Birthday (March 3, 2020, #9052K)Edit
NOTE: For pictures of Push Over's 21st Birthday-themed showcase, click here.
A Technical Win in Push Over (September 21, 2009, #4831K)
Push Over With with Yellow Window (April 1, 2016, #7475K)
Debut of Push Over's Second Color Scheme (May 3, 2016, #7522K)
Push Over for a Chevrolet Camaro (May 16, 2017, #7942K, aired out of order on May 18)
Push Over's 21st Birthday (March 3, 2020, #9052K)