Step Up is a game where the contestant must "Step Up" to win big, with 4 prizes and a potential $3,000 cash bonus at stake.
- The contestant is shown four prizes and asked to select a prize they believe to be the cheapest, which serves as the "base prize"; its price is then revealed. The contestant is then asked to select a second prize which is more expensive than the base prize. If correct, they win both prizes and a $500 bonus. The contestant can quit with their winnings or risk them and choose another prize which is more expensive than the previous selections. If correct, they win all three prizes and an additional $1,000 bonus, for a total of $1,500 cash. The contestant can once again quit with their winnings or wager everything that the final prize is the most expensive of the four. If correct, they win all four prizes and an additional $1,500 bonus, for a grand total of $3,000 cash. If a price is revealed at any point that is lower than the previous price, the game ends and the contestant loses everything.
- Step Up premiered on February 7, 2002 (#2054K) and was won.
- On April 30, 2010 (#5145K), the red display changed to blue and yellow.
- Step Up was won nine times, with its last win occurring on April 7, 2014 (#6691K, aired out of order on April 2).
- This game was taken out of the pricing game rotation on November 7, 2008 (#4495K, aired out-of-order on October 17, 2008), the game's only playing in season 37, but returned on October 16, 2009 (#4865K). It was taken out of the rotation for a second time on October 15, 2014 (#6843K, aired out-of-order on October 17, 2014), the game's only playing in season 43, this time for good.
- Step Up has never offered four cars.
- This game was played 81 times.
- The greatest number of times this game was played in any season was 11 (Season 30).
- So far, this pricing game has been the only pricing game retired in the 2010's.
- This game was retired because of its low win-loss ratio of 9-72, including 5-23 since Drew Carey took over as host in 2007.
From May 2, 2002 (#2154K)Edit
Last Step Up Winner with Bob Barker (January 19, 2006, #3494K)Edit
Last Playing with Bob Barker (May 31, 2007, #4014K)Edit
First Playing with Drew Carey (March 4, 2008, #4232K)Edit
First Step Up Winner with Drew Carey (October 16, 2009, #4865K)Edit
Last-Ever Step Up Winner (April 7, 2014, #6691K, aired out of order on April 2)Edit
Finale Playing (October 15, 2014, #6843K, aired out of order on October 17)Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.