On The Price is Right, a specific winning graphic appears on the bottom of the screen for the folks at home. The winning graphics were used for certain pricing games after a win has occurred from a pricing game played for a cash prize. The winning graphics were also used when someone spins a total of $1.00 in 1 spin or a combination of 2 spins. The winning graphics also appear if the wheel stops on a green bonus space and a red bonus space.
The following pricing games that would have used winning graphics would include:
- Balance Game (1)
- Bonus Game
- Bullseye (2)
- Cliff Hangers*
- Finish Line
- Fortune Hunter
- Gas Money
- Give or Keep
- Grocery Game
- Hi Lo
- Hit Me
- Hole in One (or Two)*
- Master Key
- Mystery Price
- Now....or Then
- On the Spot
- Penny Ante
- Secret 'X'*
- Shell Game*
- Step Up
- Super Ball!!
- $uper $aver
- Trader Bob
- The asterisks signify the pricing games that were played for a cash prize during Big Money Week.
- When the show premiered as a video game for the Nintendo Wii, cash prizes were played for Check-Out, Penny Ante, Grocery Game, Cliff Hangers, Hole in One (or Two), Master Key, Shell Game & Bonus Game instead of grand prizes.
- Gas Money, Fortune Hunter, Super Ball, Step Up, & Pay the Rent was played for a cash prize but never used the winning graphic after a win occurred. Though Pay The Rent's bailout money of $5,000 & $10,000 was used.
- Rat Race, ½ Off and Grand Game's $100,000 winning graphic from big money week was used too.
- The rest of the pricing games were played for a grand prize but never had the contestant guess the retail price of the grand prize because it was already mentioned by the announcer.
- When Time is Money was brought back at the start of the 43rd season, the winning graphic wasn't used if a contestant fails to win $20,000 in under 10 seconds.
- In January 2015, the $20,000 graphic wasn't used but did from the show's 45th season from February 1, 2017.
- One time, a $20,000 winning graphic would appear for the 1st contestant to win their pricing game for Publishers Clearing House Week.
- One time, Grand Game was played for $11,000 to honor the 11,000th episode of the CBS soap opera, "The Young and the Restless" and its winning graphic was used because it was won.
It's in the BagEdit
For a full look at the real winning graphics & the custom designed winning graphics, go to gameshows.wikia.com/wiki/The_Price_is_Right/Winning_Graphics.