Youth Week is where kids age 4 through 18+ come with their parents to play The Price is Right. The mother or father can bring as many as three kids to the show. It can be a baby shower, mother and boy team, a father and boy team, a mother and daughter team, a father and daughter team or it can be a two-son team with a parent, a two-daughter team with a parent or a mix of a son-daughter team with a parent. It was first introduced during season 46.
While children are allowed input on gaming decisions, the rules do state that all final decisions must be made by the parent.
- The first annual Youth Week was on March 19-23, 2018 (#826xK).
- On the tweens episode, all the contestants won their pricing games making it the 90th perfect show in history.
- On the Sweet 16 episode, cars were played for every pricing game just like how the ceremonial 5,000th episode of The Price is Right on April 9, 1998 (#0724K, in reality, it's the 5,132nd episode) was played for cars.
- On the College Kids episode, all the pricing games were played for cash.
- A 2nd Youth Week happened for the 47th season. It was originally scheduled to air from March 18-22, 2019 (#867xK), but aired of order on April 22-26 instead (originally rescheduled to air on March 11-15).
- A 3rd Youth Week is happening for the 48th season. It is originally scheduled to air from April 27-May 1, 2020 (#912xK), but will air out of order on April 20-24 instead.